Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Our First Commenting Challenge!

Boys and Girls,
It is supposed to be a really beautiful weekend.  We are going to southern Missouri to visit some relatives.  I am excited to be out in the country and I am hoping we will see some of the trees that are changing with the new season.

Keeping in mind our discussion on cyber safety, using appropriate netiquette and what we learned from Mrs. Yollis' video,  How to Compose a Quality Comment, http://vimeo.com/15695021 ,try posting a comment here about your weekend plans and activities.  I am looking forward to hearing from you all!

6 comments:

  1. Dear mrs.koch how was Your weekend? You are the best sage teacher in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles is now on the blog!

    I do not have anything to say but I want to say something funny...

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah!

    Hi


    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily,
    I'm glad you jumped right in and posted your first comment and thank you for the nice compliment. I think I have some of the best students in the world. My weekend is just getting started but I am hoping it will be fun. Remember to avoid using lots of exclamation points; instead be elaborative with your words. Now, you go start your weekend adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charles,
    Not only are you on the blog, you are now living in the web! I love your sense of humor and you make me laugh every day we are in class together. It may take you a little time to figure out how to bring out your humor when you have to do it in text. I think you will find your "voice" and funny, dry sense of humor in the way you choose your words. I am looking forward to reading every one! Now hop off the computer and go find a great adventure. You can post me a comment later and tell me all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.Koch'

    I love Mrs.Koch



    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Mrs.Koch
    From,
    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete